|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
A5 Stone Paper Notebook | A Good Company100% SSL Secure
Made from recycled stone, it’s the world’s first climate-positive notebook. The water-proof, naturally white stone paper has no grain direction, resulting in a silky-smooth writing experience
At a glance:
- Opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- Water-resistant and ink does not bleed through
- Resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product
- Printed with soy ink
- Number of pages: 144
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- Transport method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Stone Paper Factory
- Climate issue addressed: Deforestation
- Time to market: 6 months
- Size: A5, 21x14,8 cm
- Sheet: 144 gsm Stone Paper
- Lined: 7 mm between the lines
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy, plastic-bin or let it photodegrade in nature
Sometimes, innovation can challenge our assumptions. Our A5 Stone Paper Notebook is the result of one of these innovations. Made from recycled stone, it’s the world’s first climate-positive notebook.
Our A5 Stone Paper Notebook isn’t just another notebook. The water-proof, naturally white stone paper has no grain direction, resulting in a silky-smooth writing experience. It’s a testament to what can be achieved if we think differently and challenge our assumptions.
It’s a tribute to human ingenuity.
The A5 Stone Paper Notebook is carefully crafted by a small family-owned factory, applying bookmaking techniques that are second to none.
At A Good Company, we believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise between quality and sustainability.