|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Stainless Steel Smoothie Straws100% SSL Secure
Do you love smoothies and slushies but worry about the plastic straws that come with it? Replace it with Earth-friendly smoothie straw!
Frozen drinks gain more popularity as time goes by, especially among youngsters. Moreover, frozen beverages are everywhere particularly during summer time. There’s cold bubble tea, milkshakes, even booze-infused shakes. The problem is that, these drinks come with plastic straws. Awful, plastic rubbish.
“Why Should I Choose Smoothie Straw?”
Plastic straws take up a big percentage of plastic waste found in the ocean. These plastics furthermore degrade into smaller particles that become even more dangerous, which are called microplastics.
Keep in mind that these microplastics are not biodegradable and can remain in the ocean forever. Marine life would then ingest the particles, damaging their health and making them prone to toxic stuff too.
In return, when we eat seafood, we don’t even realise that we’re ingesting small bits of plastic as well.
5 years without plastic consumption– what a concept! Make it a reality by switching to the greener side.
Bamboo Straw vs Metal Straw vs Smoothie Straw
If you’re stuck with which reusable green straw to choose, take a look at this fuss-free guide.
- Perfect for tropical drinks and fruit juices
- Choose bamboo in case you’re allergic to nickel (Don’t worry though, we use food-grade nickel plating so it’s 100% safe)
- Best for cold beverages, cocktails, and sodas
- Safe to put in the dishwasher
- Suitable for thick drinks like slushies, smoothies (hence, the name), milkshakes
- Its straight design works best for drinks with sinkers and add-ons such as coffee jelly, tapioca, pudding, fruit bits