|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Staples Box: Large100% SSL Secure
Recommended for 3-5 people!
Introducing our Staples Food Boxes! This box is full of pantry essentials to keep your supplies stocked up. With staples for everyday meals (and some snacks thrown in too!) you'll be sorted with the basics so you can create delicious dishes at home. We've collaborated with 108 The Bakery to bring you the best fresh, locally sourced dairy produce too.
- 500g White Basmati Rice (if not in stock it will be substituted with Brown Long Grain or Brown Basmati)
- 1kg White Pasta
- OPTION 1: Choose 1 of the following: Pasta (1kg), Rice (500g) Lentils (500g), Wheat Noodles (800g)
- OPTION 2: Choose 1 of the following cereals: Kellogg's Cornflakes (400g), Kellogg's Rice Krispies (240g), Rolled Oats (1kg), Jumbo Oats (1kg)
- OPTION 3: Choose 1 of the following snacks (200g): Milk Chocolate Honeycomb, Milk Chocolate Buttons, Bombay Mix, Popcorn Kernels
- 4 x 400g Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 x 1L Minor Figures Oat M*lk
- 12 x Fluffets Eggs
- 1 x Organic White Sourdough from 108 Bakery
If you are using our Click & Collect service, your box will always be ready to collect in store on FRIDAY.
Orders close 48 hours before delivery date.
We are offering delivery on dedicated days currently to SO postcodes only. We will be driving to specific areas on set days to reduce our carbon emissions & because we are still a small team who need to stay in store! If deliveries are popular, we hope to expand our delivery options in the future.
- If you do not live in an SO postcode but are interested in delivery, OR you are isolating/shielding, please get in contact with us by phone or email as we may be able to arrange delivery for you.
- If you are not going to be in, please write a safe space for us to leave your box in the notes at checkout.
- If you need the box delivered on a day that isn't the day allocated for your postcode, please call or email us as we may be able to arrange this for a surcharge.
WEDNESDAY: SO1 & SO3
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01794 874 100