Check this page for job roles available with Lemon & Jinja. We rarely have vacancies, but it is always worth checking!
We are looking for someone fun, enthusiastic and passionate, with an eye for detail, to join our team!
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT & BARISTA
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 15TH MAY 2021
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL?
- Free to work on Saturdays - we are specifically looking for Saturday cover, so this is imperative
- A GENUINE passion for our planet and the environment. This is so important to us as this is what our ethics and values are built up from.
- An excitement to join our weird and wonderful team
- Confidence in yourself and in talking to customers
- Not taking yourself too seriously - we like to listen to good music, have a laugh together and generally just have a good time whilst working
- Great customer service - our customers are what keep us going and they are why we are here. We need you to be able to serve customers and solve any issues that arise
- An eye for detail - the shop always needs to be presentable and clean. We also love listening to your ideas so if you have different views on where products etc. should be placed, don't be shy to say something!
WHAT IS PREFERRED?
- Barista experience - don't worry if not. We are looking to quick learners, so if you do not have barista experience, we can train you up!
- Flexibility during the week to cover - this would be handy for the rest of the team if they take holiday / sick days / or we just need extra hands!
- Passion to introduce new ideas - this is pretty much essential, but if are not currently confident enough to do so, we hope you will gain confidence to do so.
- Making and serving coffees
- Cafe duties - serving inside and outside Serving customers
- Helping with queries
- Refilling and restocking
- Cooking and making our food mixes
- Ensuring the shop is tidy and presentable at all times
- Updating social media when necessary
- Educating yourself and our customers about sustainability
Every day is different, so your jobs won't be limited to these things.
Our customers are the most important thing to us, so you'll need to be friendly, approachable and make them a priority.
We are a small business and aim champion the individuality of our team members.
Do you have something you can bring to the table? We want you to show your personality and feel empowered at work.
If you've got good communication skills and engage well with customers you'll stand out!
You'll need to address problems with a positive attitude and a smile.
Please be aware that we do handle allergens in store every day and carry heavy sacks up & downstairs
IS THIS THE ROLE FOR YOU?
Email [email protected]
Subject title 'I want to join the team'
Make sure you attach an up-to-date CV.
Include a paragraph telling us about you and why you want to work with us.
Keep it short and sweet!
Please be aware this is a zero hours contract